- English fluent
- 3-5 years experience
- positive attitude
Dear applicant please note: we need a German native speaker in but with fluent English language skills.
Purpose of the role:
- to work as part of the HR team to deliver the HR strategy, which is a core component of the overall Nice-Pak business strategy.
- to work effectively as a business partner. To undertake both a generalist HR role whilst also being responsible for the following areas: Recruitment of Operational resources, Absence management and related programmes, Health and Wellbeing/CSR
Role responsibilities :
- Provide support, advice and assistance on policies and procedures to all colleagues but with particular focus on guiding Supervisors and Managers
- Facilitate occupational health and be responsible for the site’s wellbeing programmes ensuring that the process is fair, consistent and supportive of the HR strategy objectives in this area
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork, whilst adhering to legislation and regulations
- Working with functional Managers oversee the management of the attendance process in accordance with the Attendance Management policy using the Bradford Factor. Provide support and guidance to Leadership.
- Supervisory teams in relation to absence management disciplinary action.
- Involved in disciplinary sanctions for misconduct absence up to dismissal.
- To support and advise the Leadership/supervisory team in managing conduct/performance matters which falls below our expected standards and / or does not meet our values. Involved in disciplinary sanctions for performance issues up to written warning stage.
- Work with functional department Managers in the area of talent identification and skills – identification of individuals with potential and also ensuring that the business has the skills required to enable a flexible workforce
- Build professional relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to the businessSafety Culture
- Promote the management of safety and the delivery of the safety strategy for the site
- Full adherence of Health and Safety Procedures & Practices. Identify and report any conduct that breaches Health & Safety or does not fall within our company values, including all incidents and near misses
- To assist and provide support in relation to safety related incidents – performance management, grievance and disciplinary meetings in line with company policy
- Management of payroll systems and advising on pay and other remuneration issues and maintaining staff
- records /personal / sensitive data is processed in accordance with GDPR
Working with stakeholders, ensure that the business has the required number of resources, equipped with
the required skills to deliver a flexible workforce.
Working with external recruitment partners, manage the recruitment process for all operational/hourly positions
Ensure that the HR agenda is considered by functional Managers when developing and enacting their plans
Working with the Group HR team, represent the site with regards to the CSR programme
Be receptive to new approaches and ideas and continuously challenge yourself and others on whether there
is a better or more effective route to deliver the business’s requirements, especially in relation to HR matters
Work closely with Managers to ensure that they have identified and determined their Human resource
requirements – skills and numbers
Oversee the onboarding of new colleagues and continuously seek to improve the onboarding experience for new recruits
Be actively involved in recruitment and selection – for Operational and hourly paid positions. Ensure that each role’s job descriptions encompasses the competency and behavioural requirements and that colleagues are aware of the business’s expectations from them.
Ensure alignment to other NPI sites and broader approach to structures
Prepare offer packs for new starters that encompass all relevant T & Cs.
Manage and ensure accuracy of the monthly payroll process for hourly paid employees,
Able to work autonomously and accept responsibility for own actions
Able to work as part of the HR team as an effective team member – both on site and with the broader HR group
Would you like to achieve excellent goals together with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations, at our:
firstname.lastname@example.org email address or simply here on this page via the contact form.
Dear applicants (m/f/x) please send us your documents online only. Unfortunately, we cannot consider postal applications at this time.